#FGFF Feel Good Fashion Friday is a Twitter Party Held between 12 & 1pm (UK time) on the last Friday of every month. Our next party will be on 28th June 12-1pm (UK time).
Our theme for June is Sustainable summer style. Please join in to Tweet, share and discuss your favourite styles, brands and collections for spring. Look books, outfits, clothes from spring collections – we would love to see and hear about your ethical and sustainable style.
What is it all about?
Putting the feel good back into fashion! promoting sustainable and ethical fashion and ethics and sustainability in the fashion industry.
Who can get involved?
Anyone with an interest in the above can get involved. This could include (but is not limited to):-
- Fashion designers, brands and retailers
- Charities, non profits and campaigning organisations
- Students, colleges and academics
- fashion bloggers, advocates of ethical fashion and consumers
- Industry professionals and stylists
How do I get involved?
- Follow us @StyleEyes and @Style__is on Twitter
- Tweet about ethical and sustainable fashion and ethics and sustainability in the industry using the Twitter hashtag #FGFF
- Share your latest sustainable/ ethical fashion collections, news, campaigns, research, blog posts or outfits
- Ask questions and get feedback
- Interact, retweet, chat, make friends, collaborate.
- Most importantly, have fun!
The party will be joint hosted by me (ceri) through this blog and my other other website www.style-is.co.uk . We will be retweeting and interacting through out the party. We will also publish a summary of the whole party on our blogs with details and links to some of the most interesting and inspirational tweets.