Hi, I’m Ceri and Style Eyes is my personal style blog with a strong focus on ethical fashion. I love fashion and clothes but try my best to limit the impact of my clothes with creative use of the clothes that I already have and by buying vintage, second hand and ethical clothing. I also always try and stick to the basic principles of buying clothes that will last for many years. Through this blog I hope to inspire and share my ideas.
In case you are interested….
- I live near Bath with my husband and 2 children.
- I gave up my day job in 2009 to work full time as a fashion blogger and marketing consultant through my company Heathcote Communications. I have recently returned to full time work in digital marketing but continue to write my blog as a hobby.
- I am a writer for The Ethical Fashion Forum Intelligence Magazine and a blogger at Oxfam Fashion. I also write for a number of other blogs/ websites.
- I have worked on various environmental projects including a 2 month diving expedition in Belize to map the biodiversity of the coral reef and working as a conservation volunteer on Skolmer Island in Wales.
- I have a degree in Environmental Life Science at Nottingham Uni and a have completed a City and Guilds course in dress making.
- I recently completed a Diploma in Fashion Journalism and I am also a qualified Neuro Linguistic Practitioner (if you know what that means!).
- I don’t think I really have a style. I just dress how I feel each day. What I wear is partly dictated by my height though (I am only 5ft 2) and the practicalities of being a mum. I love bright colours and patterns and unusual accessories(always sustainable of course!). I also like to look individual but do get quite a lot of inspiration from current fashions and trends.
This blog contains advertisements and affiliate links for ethical fashion brands, retailers and related companies. I also accept products that I like for review. I will mention within the blog post if I have received a product for review. If you are an ethical brand that is interested in advertising on ethicalfashionblog.com, you can get in touch by email ceri at heathcotecommunications dot co dot uk.