Contains affiliate links (read more about my ad policy here)
Today I wanted to talk about a new brand that I have just discovered, Saint + Sofia! This London based brand caught my eye with their classic, timeless and very wearable styles. They strive to ensure efficiency to be sustainable, reduce costs and minimising their impact on the environment. I love that they have thought so carefully about how to ensure they create beautiful clothing in an eco friendly and ethical way including…
- Working collaboratively with customers to engineer optimal fit and feel using the finest fabrics.
- testing wearability and fit extensively with multiple testers to ensure our products work on all body types, big and small.
- Inclusive sizing with a range of sizes from 6 to 22 in petite, regular and tall.
- Working with family owned fabric mills and leather tanneries in Italy, Portugal and Turkey.
- A dedicated production team who oversee the production of every style and visit our production facilities on a weekly basis.
- Optimised logistics, transport and production to reduce transport distance and cost.
- Wherever possible, they use natural materials like Merino, Econyl and GOTS certified Organic cotton or regenerated cotton, that are more sustainable.
- Bio degradable packaging
- Collaborating with World Wild Fund For Nature
- Planting trees with Trees for Cities
The attention to detail really does show in Saint + Sofia collections which include beautifully cut maxi skirts, smart casual blazers and biker jackets and amazingly comfortable trousers in a stunning array of styles.
It is not surprising that this brand is so on point when it comes to style and supply chain, Award Winning founders that created Zaggora in 2011, the activewear brand with 1.5 million customers in 143 countries. The Saint and Sofia team are a group of highly talented individuals with prior experience at leading brands including Louis Vuitton, Matches Fashion, Reiss, Miss Selfridge, Ted Baker, Roland Mouret and Evisu.
What do you think? Some great investment pieces that will be a key part of your wardrobe for many years to come?
Check out Saint + Sofia here