Fresh New Start
Edited by: Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion
Even though January is one brutal cold month in Michigan, it happens to be one of my favorites. It’s a brand New Year…..it’s the opportunity for each and every one of us to start with a fresh clean slate. What will you be taking on this year? A new hobby? Losing weight? Starting your own business? Bettering your blog? The ideas are only limited by your imagination, and I for one, cannot wait to begin this new adventure. This weeks links are chock full of awesome DIY ideas, product reviews, and ways to make yourself smile!
Have a fabulous month everyone!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: JANUARY 12TH
- Ethical Fashion Blog: What do you think about charity shop pricing?
- Fashion is Evolution: How to make a clothing-tag specimen board
- Fashion Moriarty: If you only buy 12 magazines this year
- House of Jeffers: Not fitting in because of the way you dress
- Letter Kay Blog: How to wear leather leggings
- Life of a Recessionista: Products I can’t live without
- Life Style Flash: Things I hate about shopping
- Marionberry Style: It isn’t easy being green
- Nadalyn Margaret: All about brooches
- Over 50 Feeling 40: Journalism 101 for Bloggers
- Pandippo: Sometimes a simple dress is all you need
- Paper Cloth: Things I learned from January J.Crew
- Pretty Quirky Pants: DIY Beaded stretch cuff bracelet
- Statements in Fashion: Twitter Tuesday: “Chuffed to Bits” for The Whitelist
- Style Delights: Ten tips to be happy!
- The Calvin Show: How to take great street style photos
- The Dapper Bun: DIY Simple hems
- The PVD Journal: How to take gratuitous photos of yourself
- The Shop Hopper: Shopping Manifesto
- The Window Shopper: DIY Getting your colors done